Monday, February 25, 2008

Leesburg, Virginia

Last month, Andy, Michelle and I spent the weekend in Leesburg, Virginia visiting our bffs Jessica and Evan. It was a relaxing weekend involving good food, wine, video and card games and shopping!

A fish eye view of Evan and Jessica's apartment.

Evan on his love sac.


Evan and Jess are the cutest couple. The background is wall paper at the Urban Outfitters store.

A relaxed portrait of Andy.

We always make a stop at the huge Tysons Corner Mall.

It takes real talent to photograph on the escalator.

Michelle and I discovered a new store called Garage. It had the coolest dressing room.

Evan and I in one of my favorite home furnishing store West Elm.

2 comments:

Evan said...

Hi Jill -- THANK YOU for sharing all those lovely photographs of us. I LOVE how you're able to take such beautiful pictures with your SLR. I WISH point and shoots can do that :( I love how the backgrounds are blurred... So beautiful. THANK YOU!!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Evan, these pictures look great. Can't wait til we go to NY and you can take many more!