Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Wedding Referrals

February has been a busy planning month for brides-to-be. I recently filled my 2008 wedding season schedule (dates are still open in November & December). We are currently booking 2009 weddings. With summer weddings on my mind, I thought it would be fun to list some of my favorite wedding vendors. My referrals are wedding venders that I used for my own wedding or work with on a regular basic. They are all professional and passionate about what they do.

Wedding Day Attire

The Bridal Suite of Johnstown
814.266.6924
http://www.bridalsuitejohnstown.com/
for Bridal Gown, Bridesmaids, and Mothers Dresses
Ronnie is ultra talented and will help you select the gown that works best for your body type, personality and style of your wedding. They did a great job with my wedding gown and bridesmaid dresses.

Miller’s Tuxedo
814.536.0200
They did a great job with our tuxedos. They were extremely professional and make it easy and relaxed for my husband Andy and his groomsmen.

Florist & Decor

Bob’s Floral
814.467.8536
Bob and Greg are the best. They have a signature style and take a lot of pride in their work. Their bouquets always have a wow factor.

Wedding Elegance by Joelle
814.535.7553

http://www.byjoelle.com
Joelle has a modern and fresh style. She will transform your wedding from average to unforgettable. Check out her table & chair linens and different floral arrangements. Joelle has a true gift for being a trendsetter.

Wedding Day Beauty

Makin Waves Salon (if Richland is in a convenient location to your ceremony site)
814.266.9837
The stylists at Makin Waves are pros at up-dos for weddings and other formal occasions. Their large salon and staff will save you time on the wedding day. A little wedding day tip: make your wedding day appointment for the earliest time slot and allow extra time. It always takes longer that you expect.

Make up
Elena Lepley, Mary Kay Cosmetics

814.443.6571
www.marykay.com/elepley
Elana is a sweetheart. She can assist you in picking out natural color and glow and give you tips to make your skin look its best.

Cake
Griff’s Goodies 814.322.3035
Country Delight 814.288.5372

Videographers
I will be honest; I am often relieved when my wedding couples tell me that they are not hiring a videographer. Sometimes we can get in each other’s way. It is really personal preference if you would like to have a professional wedding video or not. Here are two gentlemen that I work with regularly. I have learned to work with both Larry and Jim. We have mastered a way to both capture you special day. Make sure that you visit and see sample work from whom ever you hire for both video and photography.

Larry Burkhart, Re-Live-It Video
814.266.2180
http://www.johnstownweddingvideo.com/

Jim Lehman, J&M Video Production
814.535.5768

Good luck with your wedding plans!

No comments: