Monday, February 25, 2008

The "Grunge" look

There are a million different ways to enhance your photographs using the help of Adobe Photoshop. Typically, I keep my wedding photos pretty simple. I aim for a timeless look. Trends can be fun but in a few years that may seem a little silly. I do like to break out of the ordinary from time to time and be a little more creative. The grunge look is very popular in other areas especially with high school seniors.



A photo of Jessica and Evan in downtown Leesburg. I believe it was the coldest day we had in January. Grunge border was made with textures in photoshop.


The original image.
Another version. Color image with grunge border and photoshop brushes.


The original image.


A photo of Michelle and I inside a 4x6 grunge template.

So what do you think? It's a little different from my typical work.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the first grunge border, it really gives you the feeling that they were freezing out there. Good texture.
And of course I love the picture of us, it would be cool if you could put together a whole album like that similar to what you did for Jess & Evan's book. Maybe for the NY Trip!

Anonymous said...

Nice - About Sarah and Jason's guestbook, I was trying to explain what Sue meant.