Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Update

Hi Blog Readers,

You may have noticed that I have been MIA from blogging during the past two weeks. The summer is flying by and I have a ton of new photographs to blog including 4 weddings and my trip to NYC! I just returned home today after my brother Jason’s wedding this past weekend. Jason was married in the Philadelphia area. We went out a few days early for pre-wedding preparations and the rehearsal dinner. The wedding was fabulous! After the wedding, Andy and I spent 2 days in New York City for a mini summer vacation. It is extremely hard for me to get away during the summer months with my weekend wedding schedule so the NYC trip was a great treat! We even saw a Broadway Musical (more about that later). Check this blog often this week. I will be blogging my June 21 wedding and Jason and Sarah’s July 19 wedding later today. July 5 and 12th weddings will be later this week/early next week. ~Jill

No comments: