Friday, April 11, 2008

Triangle Institute of Professional Photography

You might have noticed that I have been MIA from blogging the past few weeks. I have actually been keeping very busy. Last week, I attended a week long school. This is an annual event for our studio. I have attended Triangle Institute for the past 4 years. Each year, I choose a different class and gain a wealth of knowledge. When I describe TIPP to other photographers, I often say it is life changing…..or at least career changing. Triangle has definitely helped me get to where I am now in my career.

A group photo containing everyone that attended TIPP as an instructor or student.

A photo of my class- Intermediate to Advanced Photoshop which was taught by Mark Campbell . Mark is a photoshop expert. He shared his tips and tricks which will be very helpful this wedding season!
There were 6 other photographers from the Johnstown area at TIPP. Glenda Ritchick, Debbie and Bob Hancock, Jane and Molly Cover and Judy Crookston.

The Johnstown photographers with Michael and Tina Timmons who taught The Fine Art Side of Photography. Debbie, Judy, Glenda and Jane were all students in their class. We all were extremely impressed with the Timmons and their style of photography.

Overall, Triangle was a great experience. I'll looking forward to attending next year!

No comments: