Thursday, March 20, 2008

Misc. Thursday

There is a lot going on this week!

St. Patrick’s Day
Michelle and I celebrated Saturday evening! We dressed in green and drank apple pucker.


1st Day of Spring
I saw the biggest robin today. Either that bird was pregnant or American birds are starting to feel the obesity trends. I’ll have to cut back on bird seed.

I’m ready for spring. We still have a dusting of snow on the ground.

WPPI
WPPI photography conference was also held this week in Las Vegas. Andy and I went last year. We were going to attend this year but our plans were changed. I’m feeling left out. I received a ton of e-mail from trade show vendors. My photography friends are having a great time in Vegas. I'll have to experience it through their blogs this year.

We are planning a trip to Phoenix, Arizona in January 2009. A few days of the trip will consist of the Professional Photographers Association convention and trade show. After the conference wraps up we want to do some site seeing. It is only a short trip to San Diego, Los Angeles or Las Vegas. We might check out a few national parks. Andy has been itching to visit the Grand Canyon.

Does anyone have any suggestions or recommendations for our trip?

Start of the NCAA March Madness Tournament
Pitt plays today at 3:00pm. Go Pitt!

No comments: