Sunday, October 28, 2007

Always a photographer, never a bridesmaid.....

One of my really good friends got married this past weekend, and I made my premier début as a bridesmaid! I want to congratulate Jessica and Evan again! Their wedding was awesome and I had so much fun. I am only halfway through the photos that I took but wanted to post a few of my favorites so far. There will be more photos to come.




My husband Andy was a good sport. He held my flowers while I had the camera.


The wedding party!


The happy couple..... Jessica and Evan


Jessica has the best expressions.

It was a fun weekend but now I am exhausted. I am also fighting off a pretty bad cold. I lost my voice and could barely speak at the wedding. I will be posting more photos from Jessica & Evan's wedding as well as 2 weddings from September and 1 from early October. Check back later this week.

3 comments:

Evan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Evan said...

Jill -- My heart aches to see all your beautiful photos and what you shred on your blog --- simply beautiful! I should have many of my favorite candid photos here: myspace.com/emoo very shortly. I plan to leave you a copy of all my unedited photos before we leave this afternoon. I miss you and Andy already!
~Evan

Anonymous said...

You have such awesome pics from that day, I can't wait to look through them with everyone. Great work!